k r i s t e n
d e s i g n

p r o c e s s

Microphone Poster Update

I'm still thinking of changing the typeface now that I have tile printed this to size but I'm much happier with the overall composition.

This is a version I did today in class with a more dramatic copper background that represents the coils that were in the first microphones. The sound wave is the pink vector and each ring is a timeline, beginning at the center.

I put all of typeface for the descriptions on the timeline in Whitney Book to try to simplify it and take away some of the text to focus on the imagery. Before, it was fighting with the movement of the sound wave and was too busy. This is just to show what it would look like if the focus was taken off of the text. I need to fix this but I wanted to show the difference and I am going to work to simplify the text to allow the imagery to breathe.