k r i s t e n
d e s i g n
analog_vignette_light.png

p r o c e s s

M U S E website update (taxonomy)


Here are some screenshots of what I've been working on. The animations were taking too long of the butterfly moving it's wings so I'm moving in a different direction for now. I decided to have more fun with this and take it out of the realistic, very literal world I was coming from with the idea of having a website for people to identify butterflies. Instead I'd like to retain the personal aspect of the collection and make the website my own. There are some ideas I've been wanting to explore within Muse with the scrolling effect so I decided to give it a try. I want the experience to seem like a tactile one and I think that can be achieved with textured layers. This isn't final by any means but it's a fun direction to explore and I'm anxious to see how it goes over during critique. I think it still has some development that needs to happen but I am still catching up from being sick. I am still going to try to make GIFS of the butterflies moving more slightly and less complicated than I had them previously to speed up the process. I like this as a starting point, especially with how excited it got me about the project.